HOW TO CREATE YOUR VISUAL VOICE
THE INTERACTIVE PORTION
- First –PICK AN IMAGE – This could be your building, a courtroom, your office or foyer, whatever works for you
- HERE’S A STEP ONE EXAMPLE
- Then – PICK ANOTHER IMAGE – we’re thinking an overarching theme here – Lady Justice, the Capital Building, a legal symbol, the Statue of Liberty, etc. Whatever makes sense to you. Be happy to help if you need.
- HERE’S A STEP TWO EXAMPLE
- We need you to PICK A FEW QUOTES – your choice. Could be from a law book, thoughts/lines/sayings you often use with clients, movie quotes, on and on…
- HERE’S A FEW STEP THREE EXAMPLES
- JUSTICE IS TRUTH IN ACTION – BENJAMIN DISRAELI
- INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE – MARTIN LUTHER KING JR
- THE PURPOSE OF ALL LAW IS JUSTICE –FRANZ RUDOLF VON WEISS
- WE WILL DEBATE THE BIG ISSUES, DEFEND THOSE WHO CAN’T; WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR WORLD – YOUR FIRM
- What your logo is
- And where do you want it placed in the picture
- We can assist here too, if needed.
Anything else come to mind? You may want a component we haven’t mentioned. Tell us.
After this VOCALD will
- Put a sketch together laying out what it is you would like
- Send you a link to review it and approve (or modify if needed)
- And produce your VISUAL VOICE